Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Hanging out on the Floor


Peek-a-boo during tummy time Posted by Picasa

Tonight Lucas and I had dinner with Curt's mom Andrea and his Grandma Barbara, his sister Sam and Steven and Kaliegh. It was so nice to be out of the house and talk to adults!!!

Curt and I had a heart to heart tonight. He notices that I get stressed. He promised to help give me more free time and I promised to talk to him more and to stop expecting him to read my mind and just know what I need/want him to do.

2 comments:

Liz said...

communicating is the hardest thing to do. One you master that you guys will have it made.

Anonymous said...

Cute towel picture. I hope Curt gets the hint about a break. You might have to remind him, like I have to to Ted.