Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Friday, March 10, 2006

The Incredible Napping Baby


Today Lucas, Jadie, and I went to my parents' house to help my mom sort through some paperwork. When we got there it was Lucas' nap time (I thought he would sleep in the car on the way over there.. nope) and knowing that if he missed his naps he would be one Grumpy kid later on in the evening. I ended up laying him in the guest room bed surrounded by a mountain of pillows, giving him his blanket person and paci and tucking him in. He looked up at me and cried but I decided to walk out of the room anyway and see what he would do. I was so surprised, as soon as I walked out and closed the door he stopped crying. I slowly opened the door and peeked in and he was cuddled up with his blanket person snuggling down for a nap. I have never tried putting him down for a nap while we were away from home. I've actually not gone to people's houses during the day because I just knew he wouldn't nap anywhere except his crib. I'm so glad to know I was wrong! He ended up taking his normal 2 1/2 hour nap and when he woke up he was ready to play.

No comments: