Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Friday, September 15, 2006

I am a LOSER!

Exactly one month ago I joined Curves. Once a month I get weighed and measured by a trainer to track my progress and today was that day. I was dreading today at the start of the week. I couldn't really tell if I had lost any weight because my clothes seemed to feel the same. Then on Wednesday I ran into two friends I hadn't seen in over a month and they both told me how great I was looking and that it looked like I had lost weight. Well, it turns out they were right!

I lost a total of 4.5 lbs (3.58 of that was body fat)
I lost 1.5 inches from my waist.
I lost .60% body fat.

The trainer was surprised that I did so well. She said most of the time people don't see results until their second month. Here is hoping this continues!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job!!! I can't wait to take you to American Eagle. I am proud of you. And by the way while we are shopping for new jeans we won't have to stop so I can smoke. I decieded if you can commit to getting fit,I could to and put down the smokes you have inspired me.

Anonymous said...

When I saw the title of your post I thought, "of too bad, I am sorry she didn't do good", then once I read it i was like, "YAY!!!, that's awesome!"

Unknown said...

great job!!!why would you title it i am a loser???

Anonymous said...

Way to go girl !!!!!!!!!!!!

K A R I™ said...

Thanks everyone!

Angela, kind of like the title of the TV show the biggest loser...

Lori said...

Yay! That's so cool. I'm glad I decided to copy cat you and join Curves. It's so much fun.
My old(er) sister is a Loser!!