Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Saturday, September 30, 2006

If it wasn't for Lucas I might not have a social Life

Lucas has gone to more parties in the last 14 months then I have in the last 14 years. Today we went to J.F. Gregory Park for Lukas' 1st Birthday Party. The weather was perfect and we had a blast.
We had a nice picnic lunch on blankets on the ground. There were plenty of picnic tables around but I knew Lucas would never stay still and eat at one so luckily I had a blanket in the car.

Lucas was so happy to see Katie . He remembered her from all the fun they had at the library on Thursday.
Lucas is not a party hat fan. He ended up pulling on the hat so hard that the elastic string broke and popped him on the cheek. OUCH!
After a few small bites of cake Lucas started rubbing his eyes because he was tired. He ended up looking like he had gotten into a big fight.
Right before we left we checked out the Veterans Monument. Lucas got a kick out of seeing his Grandpa's name.

When we got home we checked the mail and there was an invitation for Lucas for another birthday party. It is so cool to watch Lucas grow up but it is also nice to celebrate the birthdays of his little friends. I'm going to be sad when Lucas is old enough to go to the birthday parties where he gets dropped off and we don't get to stay.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Just wait 'til he's in school--you'll get a million invitations! He's adorable as ever. Hope you guys are well.

Anonymous said...

I think Lucas has been to more parties than I've been to in my whole LIFE! At least, parties that I can recall... maybe there are some from when I was little that I'm not counting.

Lori said...

Tha picture of Lucaas with Dad's brick is SO cool!