Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Work Out Week 15


I haven't really worked out this week. Curves was closed for the Thanksgiving weekend starting on Wednesday so I haven't gotten to go in a week. On Friday I got my first period in 25 months (party because I was pregnant for 9, nursed for 13 and have PCOS.) I was expecting things to be just like they were before Lucas but they aren't. My cycle has been so heavy I really haven't been able to leave the house, let alone work out. The only time I have been out of the house has been to go buy feminine hygiene products. I know some wives can ask their husbands to run these kinds of errands for them but I fear Curt would hyperventilate or run away and never come back if I asked him to even walk down that aisle in the store.

While I haven't been to the gym I am still eating breakfast and chasing after Lucas. Curt told me today "I think I need to get in shape now, Lucas tires me out with all his energy. I don't know how you do it." That made me feel better, especially since I've been a raging "Witch" lately. These last few days have also made me realize I don't own anything in a stretchy waist that I would be seen in outside of the gym. Jeans are the last item of clothing I want to think about wearing today.

No comments: