Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Mother Knows Best

Tonight my Mom guilted me in doing something I didn't want to do in that way that only Moms can. Tonight I had a busy evening planned of laying on the couch and watching TV after Lucas went to bed. I just wanted to spend some time hanging out with Curt since he has been so wonderful this weekend. (Especially today since he watched Lucas practically alone all day while I went to church, had a friend over for lunch, and then took a two hour nap.) Instead I was driving alone in the cold rain to Armstrong to watch my sister's chorus concert.

I ended up actually being glad my Mom talked me into going. My sister wasn't just singing in the choir, she was also conducting for the first time. She did an amazing job and looked like a real professional conductor. I am really proud of her. I would have never gotten up in front (and back) of people like that.

Oh and on a side note, Lucas LOVES tomatoes.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

That's funny that he likes tomoatoes!
When my little brother was his age he loved onions and tomatoes!