Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Sandbox Saturday


This morning Sam, Curt, and I took the boys to The Sandbox, an interactive children's museum. The museum was less than an hour away from us and it was really neat.
There were all kinds of different areas and each one had dress up clothes and toys. I think Steven's favorite area was the airplane cockpit where you could dress up like a pilot and then pretend to fly a plane.
Among all the cool activity centers were a climbing wall and a giant boat where you could pretend to be a fisherman or a pirate (or a mermaid) They also had craft tables where you could make different things (Curt and I made each other cheesy valentine's Day cards.)
I can't wait to go back. Next time I'll remember to pack extra batteries though, (the ones in my camera died 5 minutes after we got there.) I think it would be a perfect place for Lucas' playgroup to meet up.

No comments: