Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Saturday, May 19, 2007

First Night Away from Lucas

Tonight one of my really good friends is having a Girl's Only Slumber party at her house. Curt was nice enough to switch his normal guys night at his Grandpa's from Saturday to last night so that I could go. Right now I am REALLY excited about my first night away from Lucas but at the same time I'm starting to feel really sad about it too. I have left him a hundred times at night with Curt to go out with friends for a few hours but never for a whole entire night. It's not that I'm worried about Lucas or anything, Curt is a great Dad. He knows where the Calamine lotion and the Benadryl is in case Lucas needs any. I know he will take perfect care of Lucas. I just feel really sad about leaving him before he goes to bed and maybe not being here when he wakes up in the morning. I didn't think it would be so hard to leave him overnight for the first time and I still haven't left yet. I guess this is how Curt felt when Lucas and I went to California last summer without him.

No comments: