Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Second Round Week 12 & My Third Round Week 1

Starting Weight This Round 246.8
Last Week 242.8
This Week:

GAIN This week: 1 lbs
Lost This Round: 3
Total Lost Since July 1st: 28
.
Today is the final day of my second round of "Biggest Loser" and while I am a little bit bummed about gaining this week I am actually surprised that it wasn't more after celebrating Christmas' with 3 families, a birthday party, and a few "drinks" with friends. Also, I know that I only technically lost 3 lbs in the last 12 weeks but I am still glad I was participated this round. I survived Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas and ended up 3 lbs lighter than I was before the holiday season.
.
I just remembered to take my body measurements and even though I only lost 3 lbs this round I still managed to lose some inches.
Sept 23 ...................Dec 30
Biceps 14.75"............ 15"
Bust Line 48.25" .......48"
Under Bust 41.5" ......40.5"
Waist Line 46" ..........45"
Hips 46.5" ................45.5"
Thighs 25.75" ...........25.5"
Calves 14" .................14"
.
Today is also the first week of the next round and I am happy to have a new fresh start. (Although, since my birthday is Thursday... my new fresh start might not happen until the following week) The new round will end March 31, 2009, just in time to go bathing suit shopping.

1 comment:

Charity said...

Yeah girlie.. I'm hoping for a renewed/fresh start for the new year too.. I've gotta get another 20 lbs off... Good job surviving the holidays! I don't even want to jump on the scale!!