Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Third Round Week 13 & My Fourth Round Week 1


Today ends my third round and is the start of my fourth round. This morning before I could weigh in Curt called me telling me he needed to go to the DR. I spent the morning trying to find out where he should go. He ended up coming home early because he needed to go to the Doctor ASAP. Then we went to another Doctor and had to wait for his prescriptions to get filled. While we waited his mom was nice enough to take us to dinner. So needless to say I didn't get to weigh in before eating like I normally do but I HAD to weigh in today so I just did so after getting home. Technically for round 3 I am up from where I started but that I might mean next week I have an easy loss because I can weigh in BEFORE eating.

No comments: