Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Monday, September 21, 2009

Sick Day

This morning I decided to keep Lucas home from school because his cold sounded nasty and he felt warm. I don't know why, but for some reason all day long I felt like I was a kid skipping school and that at any minute somebody would pop up and catch me. I think part of it has to do with the fact that there is a limit of days that Lucas can miss and it's only the first month of school and here he is already staying home.

I was a little worried that after today, Lucas might start playing sick all the time to try to get out of going to school. However, now I don't think I have anything to worry about. After a day of just laying on the couch doing nothing but resting and watching cartoons he was BEGGING to go back to school. Poor guy was so bored he kept asking me to take him ANYWHERE. I kept explaining to him the same rules that I had as a kid: If you are too sick to go to school you are too sick to do ANYTHING else. We'll see how tomorrow goes.

No comments: