Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Grandma's Funeral

My Grandma Carey Strickland passed away on December 11, 2009 (one day before what would have been her 84th Birthday.)

Lucas' first time wearing a suit.

Joseph got all dressed up too.

Curt with my cousin Eric. Someone asked Eric if Curt was his older brother.

Our little family. Lucas has been taking his Great-Gram's death pretty hard. He doesn't really understand what is going on and has a million questions that are so hard to answer.

All of the Great-Grandsons
The boys looking out a window at the old Primitive Baptist Church which is next to the cemetery where my Grandpa and now my Grandma are buried. Several of my ancestors were ministers there.

No comments: