Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Friday, July 15, 2005

40 weeks and 1 Day and GOOD NEWS


Curt letting Jadie drink milk out of his glass Posted by Picasa

I take back all the nice things I said about how I am glad that Curt and I have gotten this chance to spend time together. Now let me preface this with he hasn't done anything wrong, HE IS JUST PLAIN AND SIMPLE DRIVING ME CRAZY! (SEE ABOVE PICTURE)

Good news though, when we went to his appointment today the DR said he could try and go back to work. Now that he will be back at work I am still hoping Lucas is a little later. Next week I plan on cramming all the "ME" time I can into everyday. I want to go to a movie, get starbucks, maybe get my hair cut and a pedicure (which I've never done in my entire life). Just be out and about by myself.

Today the phone calls are continuing and I know everyone means well and they are just excited about meeting our baby but I think later today I will change our message to something like "No Baby yet! Leave a message and we will return your call out our earliest convince" I already started screening calls today. Curt asked me "Do you want me to answer it?" Umm NO! YOU ALWAYS PASS ME THE PHONE ANYWAY!

I'm really not as grumpy as I seem, or maybe I am but hey I figured I might as well get all that I can out of the excuse "but I'm pregnant!"

2 comments:

Liz said...

it is funny how the asking gets old REAL FAST!

TednLisa said...

Hey should I call you? I have a question to ask you? LOL