Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Farting Frogs













I just got home with a new "necklace" for Jadie and she is very happy with it.


The more I think about it the more I am glad Curt had to stay home this past week. (I'm sorry he hurt his back). We've really gotten to spend some alone time together and who knows when the next time that will happen again.

I've also learned something about him that I never knew before and that could be grounds for divorce! HE MAKES HIS PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY SANDWICHES WRONG! The other day he made himself a sandwich and me a sandwich and as I took a bite into it I immediately noticed that it tasted funny. I pulled the bread apart to inspect it and realized he spread one side of the bread with Peanut Butter and the other side with Jelly. When I correctly make a PB&J I put both on one side of the bread, allowing the flavors to mix.

I think I am hung up on PB&J and it is all my brother's fault. I remember wanting to do everything Ted did. He would mix Peanut Butter and Jelly in a bowl and dip in triscits. I would try to copy him and he would always tell me I didn't have the right blend or something.

Curt still hasn't smoked a cigarette and I'm still not getting my hopes up that he has quit. I'm just keeping my mouth shut. Besides, why ruin our good time with nagging. They'll be plenty of time for that later!

Today Curt had another Dr's appointment and that is where "You haven't had that baby yet?" started. Since then we've been called, e-mailed, and instant messaged by just about everyone we know asking the same thing. Yes, we had the baby sometime today, quickly came home, and are keeping it secret. We don't want any of your germs infecting our kid! :-)

While Curt was waiting for the DR to come in and was laying on the chiropractic table with heat on his back he passed gas. He looks at me and says "Did you hear that frog?"

In the car later I asked him why he was trying to blame his farts on a frog and that I would google "farting frogs"... turns out there are 184 webpages for farting frogs. My favorite is Ask the Farting Frog which answers yes/no questions for you.

1 comment:

Liz said...

my dad always said there were Mallards flying by.