Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Sunday, October 23, 2005

I got the best end of the deal


Grease is the word Posted by Picasa

For Father's Day my sister Lori and I wanted to have a Father Daughter Dinner with my Dad. Well before we had the chance her husband Tony came home from Iraq for two weeks and then Lucas was born. This last weekend since my mom was out of town we decided to do our Dinner Saturday night. Lori and I were planning on cooking dinner. What happened though was Dad grilled some AWESOME steak, and then Lori made the side dishes and desert. Then Dad even held Lucas while I ate first. Man do I love Make-up Father's Day :)

We also watched jeopardy and then it was time for Grease the movie. Lori and Dad started to teach Lucas the words to all of the Grease songs. I realized as I watched that I knew all the words to the movie because growing up it was on in our house only a gazillion times. My Dad really loves Grease. He says it is because it reminds him of his high school days. I can just imagine my Dad singing and dancing with the other cool guys in shop class, "Go Grease Lighting!"

It really was a great night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay I barely saw this post. I guess my computer is slow on seeing the new ones.