Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Friday, October 07, 2005

Signing Off Until Sunday

He that writes to himself writes to an eternal public Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sorry no pictures for this entry. I already unhooked the camera charger from the computer to take with us this weekend. I have pretty much everything all packed and sitting by the door and I don't know how we are going to get it all into Lori's car. Most of it is Lucas'. Since this is our first trip away from the house I'm not sure exactly what we will need.

I know I should be sleeping but I had to make sure everything was ready to go for tomorrow. I'm anxious for the car ride since I'm not sure how Lucas will act trapped in his carseat for 5+ hours (of course we will stop and let him loose.) I hope he sleeps because I plan on doing a lot of that. We are riding with my sister. I think the plan is Curt will drive, Lori will ride shotgun, and Lucas and I are in the backseat. I just hope he doesn't see his Mommy and want to be held while we are driving.

I'm happy to head off and enjoy cold weather for once! I also finally have a use for the ponchos I bought last fall. Hopefully they will be useful in feeding Lucas. Of course I am sure Curt will freak out but hey it is just family we'll be around. So we'll see how that goes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I can call you PONCHO hippie.

We haven't left yet. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Liz said...

Have a good trip!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.