Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Monday, November 28, 2005

4 Month Check up



At Lucas' pediatrician all of the patient rooms have different characters painted on the walls. Some how ever since Lucas' very first Check up he always gets the pinocchio room (He loves to look at the painting now) Lisa was with me at the first appointment and took a picture of him and looking at it tonight he doesn't even look like the same baby! He now weighs 13 lbs 2 oz and is 25 1/4 inches long (it is neat to think he is over 2 feet tall!)



Everything is going well. His Dr told me to start putting neosporin on his nose and to start giving him bottle water from a cup and within the next month in a half he'll be able to drink from a sippy cup by himself. I tried giving him water tonight and he sucked it in his mouth and then let it run down his chin.

The poor little guy got more shots today. At his 2 month appointment they just made him tired but today he was a little cranky so we made sure we were extra sweet to him. He was grumpy all night until I got on the phone. I was talking to Lori and he wanted to join in. While he was showing off his baby talk skills he discovered that he could grunt at will (instead of just went he was passing gas or pooping). It was the funniest thing... He would change his voice getting lower with each sound he made. Lori and I were laughing. I think his first word will end up being "Hi" because that is what I say to him all the time and while he was talking to us both Lori and I could almost swear he said "Hi"


1 comment:

Liz said...

I have noticed how different he looks from when he was first born. You are right I wouldn't know he was even the same baby.