Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Friday, December 02, 2005

Welcome to Lucas' Crib


Today Posted by Picasa

Last night Lucas kept waking up ever two hours screaming and chewing on his fingers. I would finally get him settled down and back to sleep by swaddling, rocking, and shhhhushing him only to do it two hours later. Today he still spit up but not as much as the last couple days. I think it helped keeping him upright as much as possible. I still think it might be teething but then I've never been around a baby teething. He doesn't have a fever and I know he is spitting up and not throwing up so for now the plan is just to go on like normal. I keep trying to look inside his mouth but he wants no part of that. I even made the mistake of trying to look while he was sleeping. I'm sure you can guess that outcome. Other then that things are going well.

1 comment:

TednLisa said...

Ah I love NURSERY pictures