Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Saturday, December 03, 2005

I wonder if Santa babysits in his off time...

Today I was just bursting with Christmas spirit and couldn't wait any longer to get a Christmas tree. After Lucas and I got up this morning I fed him and ate breakfast and we headed off to Wal-mart to get a Christmas tree and a few trimmings. We ended up with a potted Christmas tree because it will live longer and doesn't need a tree stand. It is little but we don't need a big one. Right now it just has lights on it but we have our stockings hanging up and a wreath hanging outside our door.

Lucas and I both came home and took and nap and then we went out to the mall to do some light Christmas shopping. After that we headed over to my parents house. Earlier I had made plans with my Mom to go see Christmas lights. Bob and Betty,a couple that my parents go to church with decorate their house along with their neighbors and collect money for Salvation Army during the holidays. We got extra lucky tonight because Santa Clause was there. Lucas loved the lights and he loved Santa. He just sat on his lap gazing up at him and didn't cry at all. (Betty did two minutes later though)

2 comments:

TednLisa said...

Veru cute pictures. Your mom looks very nice too.

P said...

Cute!

Hey, if you got a small potted tree you can re-pot it and keep it for next year. That's what we did last year with the table tree my in-laws sent. I'd hoped to decorate it this year with food for the birds and keep it as an outside tree. That'll have to start next year...