Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Monday, January 16, 2006

New

Curt loves his new job so far! He says it is more laid back then the old one and he seems to really like it which is a big relief! (Knock on wood)



Lucas loves his new Booster seat. I am loving it too! I can set it on the end table next to the computer and we can look at each other while he plays and I post eBay auctions. We used his Christmas money he got from his Grandma Dillon to get it. He can use it all the way up until he is a toddler. I am all about the multi-purpose baby gear! Also it takes up less space then a high chair!

The new thing going on in my life is I finally discovered the mom boards on ivillage and I love them! Lisa told me about them when I was pregnant but I forgot all about them. I would love to find new mom's in my area to befriend and this is the next best thing. I can talk to Moms who had babies the same month as I did as well as ones that breastfeed. It is like having a whole mom posse to go to and ask questions. I still want to find a local mom group in or around Savannah but I'm not sure how.

I talked to Ashlee #2 (the one with the son a few days younger than Lucas) again and things seem less competitive with her trying to compare Lucas to her son... except when it comes to weight. Since her son is gigantic I know she secretly thinks I am starving Lucas because she is always suggesting ways for me to feed him so he can gain weight. It is kind of funny. I know you can't tell by looking at us now but Curt and I both looked like we were nothing but skin and bones when we were little. Also, she has told me that the pediatrician (we see the same one... she asked me who i was going to use and decided to use him too) told her to slow down she was feeding him too much and he was gaining weight too fast. Maybe it is the Hawaiian punch she is giving him... I guess I should stop feeding him stuff like real blueberries and stick to processed foods ;)


"Come Hug me Uncle Ted!"
I decided that I would use one of Lucas' cheapie onsies as his official blueberry eating outfit instead of staining up a bunch of bibs that only protect part of his cloths. As you can see this kid gets blueberry juice everywhere!

1 comment:

TednLisa said...

Oh Ted loved the picture, but no hugs in that Tshirt.