Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Monday, February 13, 2006

Aggravating each other exclusively for 5 years! :)


Me and Curt when we were dating... He was so thrilled to have his picture taken!!! Posted by Picasa

Five years ago today Curt and I went on our first date and we've been together ever since. Man if I would have known then that I was going on a date with the man I was going to marry and have a baby with I would have ran screaming in the other direction (hey I was only 19!!!) BUT I would have missed out on so many good things!

The only regret I have had the past 5 years is that Curt didn't ask my Dad for his permission to marry me... or for that matter I didn't come out and tell my Dad very straightforwardly that I was getting married. Thank goodness for that whole unconditional love thing!

(Oh and my sister asked me tonight to be her Matron of Honor in her wedding this June)

3 comments:

Margie said...

When is your sister getting married in June. I hope your still gonna be able to come to California.

TednLisa said...

Oh I love this photo!

Liz said...

That pic. is sooooo cute. Curt is his usual picture taking self.