Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Monday, February 13, 2006

More Ashlee #2 Baby Mama Drama

Well, this morning the phone rings and it is Ashlee #2. She asks me "how is Lucas, is he gaining weight?" and before I could tell her what was going on she interrupts me and says "well the real reason I called was to see if Curt is home. Our car broke down and I want your husband to help Michael (her husband) tow it." When I told her he was at work she was said "ok bye" and hung up.

I hate fake people.

Don't call feigning interest in my sons well being and ask if my husband can help you!

I am really rethinking the whole getting rid of caller ID thing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about people with fake voices?

Liz said...

YOU GO SISTA!!!

Liz said...

oooooohhhhh hhhhiiiiiii!!!!!! what are you talking about Lisa, I don't know any of those kind of people. HA!