Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Valentine's Day Swap


Gifts from my Wonderful Swap Buddy Posted by Picasa

Last month I stumbled somehow on iVillage and found a board where everyone who posts has a baby born in July 2005. The women on there are amazing and supportive and everyone asks their baby questions, shares their cute baby pictures, and offers words of support when another July Mom or Baby is going through a hard time. (These ladies have been the best through Lucas' whole weight thing... and still are). It's really cool to talk to people who are going through the same kinds of things that I am.

Since Valentine's Day is this month everyone that wanted to participate signed up to get a random buddy's name. Everyone agreed to send a bib for the baby and something special for the Mom with a $20 limit. My gifts from my sweet buddy Laura and her baby Xander arrived today and I love them! She and her husband actually designed a personalized Bib, ornament, and notebook for us from Cafe Press. I can't wait to take a picture of Lucas in his bib. (I love it so much I don't think I'm going to let him eat in it... ha ha!) I'm going to hang the ornament in his room and I think I am going to carry the notebook with us everywhere we go in his diaper bag and write cute little things he does and says as he grows older.

I hope my buddy likes their gifts as much as I LOVE mine!

No comments: