Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Happy Birthday Grandma Andrea


Curt took this picture December 2004 Right after my AASU Graduation

Today is Curt's Mom's Birthday.

I got really lucky in the Mother-in-law department. I've heard horror stories about how there is just no pleasing some mother-in-laws and how you never measure up to be good enough for their "little babies." Well I've been blessed. Curt's mom has never said a negative thing to me. She has only given me kind words of encouragement and she never tries to butt in or try to "run our lives." Also, whenever we go to dinner with her she always takes Lucas from us right away and lets Curt and I both eat with two hands (which is a miracle all in itself.)

No comments: