Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Friday, April 14, 2006

A Little Bit of Champagne and a lot of Laughs

Tonight I went with my friend Shannon (I'll call her Shannon #2 because of I have 2 friends named Shannon and both have last names that end with B... and I met both in the 4th Grade... Shannon #2 moved to Savannah a few months after Shannon #1 moved away.) She invited me to go to a surprise party with her... no not THAT kind of surprise party... the kind where a lady tries to sell you products that she has to use words like "Mr. Winky, the little man in the boat, and your Lilly" in reference to their use.

I didn't buy anything exciting or suprising at all (especially since everything looked like scary space toys and nothing "personal" should use more than one C Battery or have the ability to be plugged into the wall.) All I came home with was a reheatable heat pack it is supposed to be for massages but I thought it would be perfect for when Curt hurts his back at work. I had a blast and it was funny giggling about sex like we were all little kids. Plus the best part is I left Lucas home with his Daddy for 6 hours and they are both still alive! I can't wait until my next Girl's night May 4th when Shannon #1 comes in town for the weekend all the way from Texas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Heat-pad AND two alive boys when you get home - I don't think it gets much better than that. Seriously.
Thanks for commenting on my site :D I hope I won't bore you too much if you come back lol.

TednLisa said...

That is great you got to go out. I hope you have a fun time in May too.