Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Have lap? Will Snuggle!


The car Curt drives the most is on its last legs (or wheels I should say) since we live only a mile from his work he drives there and back and that is it. On the weekends we share the Geo which is usually fine except on Saturdays. Curt goes to his Grandparents house every Saturday night. They live about 20 minutes away from us. We have dealt with the one car thing before and it wasn't a big deal. Before we had Lucas it wasn't really even a problem because I could drop him off and pick him up when he is done while I hung out with family or friends. However, If I did this now I would have to wake Lucas up at night to go pick up Curt around midnight.
Tonight my friend Katie wanted me to come hang out with her. Curt dropped Lucas and I off at her house (she brought us home.) We had dinner, played cards, talked and just hung out. I was amazed by how friendly Lucas was. He really wanted nothing to do with me but kept climbing in Katie's and Robbie's (Katie's brother) laps to snuggle and cuddle with them. I would understand if it was my sister Lori or my mom because he sees them quite a bit. He isn't around Katie all that much and he has only seen Robbie maybe 3 times before tonight. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised since Lucas has never gone through that "shy around strangers" phase.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a social little butterfly!

Maybe he's just curious as to how the view changes from someone else's lap ;)