Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Friday, September 22, 2006

Now I Know Why I Can Never Find a Pen...

Lucas must keep them in his secret stash. There is no other way to explain why there doesn't seen to be a pen in this whole house but he mysteriously comes out of him room with blue pen ink on his cheek.

Also, I'm glad that Lucas is starting to grow hair but I'm not sure how I feel about the baby mullet that seems to be forming on his head.

I didn't get any pictures of Lucas standing up today but my Mom did get to see him stand up in the middle of her bed which was pretty cool.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Little do you know what you are in for with the pens....you should find them now and throw them away..it dosen't matter where you hide them he will find them...if you take Kaliegh and Hunter's cloths off they are tatooed from head to toe.

Anonymous said...

You should be happy that he's expressing his creative side... on his face lol

For some reason when I was about 6, and already understood what markers and pens were/did, I let my sister draw a cat face on me with permanent marker. PERMANENT MARKER. My mom was so impressed. I still don't know what I was thinking.

Just be grateful Lucas doesn't have any siblings (yet) to help him with his artistic ink endeavors ;)