Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Monday, October 09, 2006

No Surface is Safe


Having a mobile baby is so over rated! He now can crawl on the couch and then on to the end tables. How do you baby proof an end table? I can only say "no" and get him down from the table so many times in one day. This kid is a fearless climber!
Lucas had his first OT appointment in over a month. His OT Wendy was so happy to see him and couldn't believe how great he is doing. He only have to go to OT once a week and in about a month it will drop down to even less. Right now he is working on different grasps and how to climb DOWN things.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Kari, I feel for you. All I can say is he will grow out of it, it may feel like forever before he does, but he will I promise.

Unknown said...

You haven't seen nothin' yet...you just wait,you think he is a hand full now just you wait and see..hell I can barley keep my head above water and I have 3...so do you want another yet?lol

Anonymous said...

I am no help, because it never occured to me to TRY to baby proof an end-table. Gah! The things I'm learning from reading your blog!