Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Monday, October 16, 2006

Weigh Day 2


Since Sunday was the 15th of the Month, today was my day to get weighed and measured. I only lost 1/2 lb BUT Since last month I have lost:

  • 1 inch off my bust line


  • 1/2 an inch off my waist (2 inches total)


  • 1 inch off my abdomen


  • 1/2 inch off my thighs


  • 1/2 inch off my arms

That means since I started working out 2 months ago I have lost 5 lbs and 6 inches. I have been aiming for losing a pound a week but since muscle ways more then fat I would rather lose inches over pounds any day!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOH! That is so exciting! I always find inches more difficult to lose than weight, I am super-jealous. You are doing SO awesome, keep up the awesome work! And keep updating us on your progress, because I totally need to live vicariously through you for quite a while longer ;)

Liz said...

Ok, so my breakfast theory didn't exactly pan out, but it is great to lose inches since ultimately that is what we are striving for...

smaller pants!!!!