Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Attention Bargin Shoppers

I guess I am turning into quite a mallrat since this is the second day in a row that Lucas and I have gone to the mall. My friend Katie wanted to go get a sweater at Charlotte Russe (which she didn't get) and I decided to go to Old Navy to see if the items I wanted yesterday were still there. (I didn't buy them yesterday because I knew I had a 20% off coupon at home and the lines were SUPER long and I had to pee.

Thank goodness for small bladders. I ended up getting 2 pairs of PJs for Lucas (that he really needed) for $3.20 each and the adorable horse T-shirt for $0.78!!!! I don't know why finding a good deal feels like such a big accomplishment. Maybe it is because I come from a long line of proud thrifties. (Although I probably spent more in gas on the return trip then the $1.80 I saved with my coupon)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey if you find more PJ's like that Hunter needs some