Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Saturday, November 25, 2006

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I love that the Holiday season is here. Jadie was very happy to see her antlers once again. Our $5 Dollar General Special Tree is up. It is the perfect size to hold the few ornaments we have. I love putting up the ornaments each year because each one means something. I even have the paper mache giraffe I made in 4th grade on the tree.

It is our family tradition to get at least one ornament that represents something from our life in the past year. Last year we turned a picture of Lucas with Santa into an ornament and I think we'll do that again this year. I look forward to the year when Lucas wants to hear what each ornament means and I can share our "Family Tree" with him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am still debating if I want to go through the work of putting up any Christmas-y stuff this year. We do own a tree, and a few of the ornaments are special, but otherwise there isn't much we've got to put up, anyhow. Maybe I'll just get out the lights and use them as a nightlight for all those late-night feedings... that oughta make me feel nice and festive :D

Tara said...

We have a Chihuahua named ChiChi and last year we put on a similar pair of antlers and that dog stood in the corner whinning! He was embarrased to say the least:) Good traditons to have, we do the same!