Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Friday, December 15, 2006

What a day and it is not even lunch time yet!

Today Lucas and I had plans to head downtown and hang out with a few of our friends. I noticed he slept in a little later then usual (8:30 instead of 7:30 or 8) but I didn't think anything of it. He really didn't seem hungry this morning but he was his happy normal active self. I had just finished getting my make up on and I was dressed and sitting down for a second when Lucas climbed into my lap. I was combing his hair and he reached for a box of crackers. I handed him one and as soon as it touched his lips he started spewing. Before I knew it we were covered in baby throw up and so was the chair (which Jadie quickly started licking GROSS.)

I stripped my clothes off, then his, and headed for the bath. Just as I took his diaper off he decides he has to pee and it goes all over the bathroom. In the bath he acted like his normal self, splashing around and laughing. My friends called just as I was getting him dried off and his diaper on and so I let them know we wouldn't be making it downtown after all. He is currently taking a nap right now (which he doesn't usually do until 11:30 or 12.) I guess if he really is sick it is better to happen now then on Christmas.

No comments: