Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Mad Season

Today for some reason I have been an raging Witch minus the "W" add a "B." I think it might have to do with the whole I just got my period AGAIN after two weeks (and if it comes again in two weeks I don't know what I will do.) I will be so glad when things settle down and get back to "normal." In the mean time I find myself getting angry at Curt over the littlest things like not checking the mail today (which he never does unless I ask him, and I didn't ask him today to check it.) Before you feel totally sorry for him (which I am sure is well deserved) please know he did say "Yeah we can't have this happening every two weeks," as if I was choosing to be a raving lunatic.

Tonight I did not feel like going to the gym. All I wanted to do was lay on the couch, watch TV, and eat chocolate but I knew it wouldn't help with my bundle of bloated anger. I made myself go to give my poor sweet husband a break (even though my workout partner bailed on me.) Afterwards I went to wal-mart which I should have known was a stupid thing to do. As I pulled into the parking lot I heard a pedestrian yell at me because she didn't like how I was driving (she thought I ran a stop sign and I didn't) My window was down so I yelled "shut up" back at her. The whole reason I was going to Wal-mart was to pick up our Christmas cards which didn't even come out so great ( I made a collage of pictures from the last year and parts of Lucas were cut off on the card!) Instead of arguing over it with some employee I just took the cards and left. On the way home I passed Chick-fil-a and so wanted to get a milkshake but I know that would defeat the purpose of working out.

No comments: