Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Saturday, December 16, 2006

I am finally starting to SEE a difference


The above picture is one that I never posted on here before because I hated the way I looked (especially next to my friend Shannon.) It was taken this summer right before I started working out. Tonight when I caught my reflection in a bathroom mirror I realized how much healthier I am starting to look and I now look forward to going to the working out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Work it girlfriend!

TednLisa said...

Wow you are looking great!

Tara said...

You look gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Way to go! What a pretty picture!

Liz said...

"Oh My God!" That is what I said when I saw the second picture. You are looking great! I am starting to give myself the talk and getting ready to commit. We shall see.
Keep up the good work!

Stacy said...

You go girl!! You look great!