Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Katelin's Birthday Party

Today was Lucas' third trip to a Chuck E. Cheese birthday party and it was a blast. Now that he can walk he had the best time. He also loved riding the mechanical cars this time and wasn't afraid of them.
Hey Mom, who is that mouse riding with me?
Lucas enjoyed riding with his pretty little friend much better.
Ye Haw!
He was wishing the big balloons were real.
Enjoying the Tinkerbell party favors and hats.
Katelin the birthday girl and her pretty Mommy.

3 comments:

Tara said...

I love the picture with Lucas and the ballons!

MJP said...

Geez, sometimes I forget I'm not the only one with a camera. A little makeup wouldn't hurt me once in a while!!!! Thanks for turning the tables on me, and I'm so glad you only caught tiny glimpses of my face! Jill

PS I started a blog...

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good time was had by all! And I'm with Lucas - I'd rather ride with a friend than a weird lookin' mouse any day!