Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Monday, January 15, 2007

Geese and Ducks and Fish, Oh My!


This morning Lucas and I met Katie and her mom for breakfast. We went to the Original Pancake House and I had the best pancakes I have ever eaten before!

After breakfast we took Lucas to Lake Mayer to see the birds. Since we didn't have bread we tried to feed the ducks and geese Cheerios (which they ate.) When I handed Lucas Cheerios to throw to the birds he would eat the Cheerios himself and then wave at them. We didn't stay that long because of how hot it was (yes I know it is January but the weather doesn't seem to know that)

On the way home we stopped by Lori and Tony's house and Lucas loved seeing their "shhh" (fish.)

1 comment:

Margie said...

What I would give for some of the heat your experiencing.... We have been in the mid 20's for several nights in a row. I am so tired of cold weather that I am going to scream.... What happened to Sunny California.

At least the sun is shining, but it is too cold to go outside.