Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Monday, July 09, 2007

Curt Scalped Our Kid


Curt has been mentioning that Lucas needs a haircut for some time now. He has joked a few times about doing it himself to save money but I never took him seriously. Then tonight before I knew it he took a big chunk out of Lucas' hair. There was no turning back so I just took pictures while I shook my head disapprovingly.

I thought Lucas would have flipped out with the sound of buzzers on his head but he could care less. All he wanted to do was pick up his hair and then throw it up in the air. I think he must have been carrying all his weight in his curls because as he hair came off in chunks he started to look smaller and smaller.
His hair ended up a lot shorter than I ever wanted it to to be. When Curt was done he said "Hmm, maybe we should take him to get his hair cut by a professional from now on." I'm not mad about the haircut, I'm just sad to see the curls go, especially since his birthday is in a few weeks and I would have loved for him to have still been curly headed in his pictures.

1 comment:

Lini said...

Oh my gosh!! His new haircut makes him look like such a big boy!