Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons." T.S. Elliot

Seven years ago today Curt and I kicked off our very first date with a cup of coffee at the Sugar Shack on Tybee. For the record it was the worst cup of coffee I have ever had in my life (but at the time I could care less!) Coffee has always been something Curt and I have enjoyed together while we were out.

We just recently started making it and drinking it at home (usually with the coffee singles that look like tea bags.) This week we finally graduated to using a real coffee pot with a filter and coffee grounds. I never would have guessed back in 2001 that I would be teaching Curt how to make a pot of coffee seven years later. Maybe in 7 more years we will be ready to grind our own beans.
********
"He was my cream, and I was his coffee -And when you poured us together, it was something."
Josephine Baker

1 comment:

ShellyH said...

What a beautiful story! I have enjoyed reading your blog this evening!