Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Fresh Air, Ripe Strawberries, and Great Friends

"Where should I start?"
Photobucket
"This looks like a good one!"
Photobucket
"Maybe I should taste one first"
Photobucket
"Let's get down to business!"
Photobucket
"I think I have enough."
Photobucket
"Hey friends, what are you looking at?"
Photobucket
"Hmmm, I think its a caterpillar"
Photobucket
"I bet he feels fuzzy"
Photobucket
"Time to check out the fishies."
Photobucket
Happy Earth Day!

More Pictures Here

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Is that at Ottowa Farms?

K A R I™ said...

Nope, The Bamboo Farms and Coastal Gardens on Highway 17.

K A R I™ said...

Oh and they are $2 a lb. We are planning to go back for blackberry season may-June. Where is Ottowa farm?