Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Friday, May 09, 2008

Two is Such a "FUN' Age

Lucas pink eye seems to be all cleared up but out of nowhere I have gotten sick again. Lucas woke up early this morning so I pulled him in bed with me and turned on cartoons for him to watch. I had just taken some cold medicine and I guess I feel asleep for a little bit because when I woke up Lucas was gone. I found him in the living room and I could not believe what I saw!

He had taken every cushion off the couch. He had gotten into the fridge and gotten out the dozen eggs I just bought the night before and a bottle of ketchup. I found the eggs all broken all over the carpet and even one thrown against the wall. The ketchup was also squirted on the carpet. Thank goodness I was already feeling pretty weak or I think I would have gotten to a point of my anger that I wouldn't have wanted to reach. I spent a good part of the day cleaning up the carpet, and of course our carpet shampooer is now mysteriously broken.

To top off an already "wonderful day" after dinner Lucas snuck the brand new butter I had also bought yesterday and proceeded to smear it all over his carpet, bed, books, toys, and Jadie. Needless to say someone spent a large chunk of the day in timeout and has a VERY early bedtime tonight. I don't know what has gotten into this kid lately!

2 comments:

Liz said...

What no pictures!!!!! I think if you look at my previous posts, we have a hot sauce incident similar to yours AND a powder incident. So, I can totally relate!!

Kirsten said...

What a naughty boy! :) Just think: you'll look back at this someday and laugh.

You're welcome to borrow my carpet steamer anytime.