Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Monday, August 25, 2008

Conversation this Morning

Me: How are you feeling?

Lucas: I'm okay.

Me: Do you still feel yucky?

Lucas: Just my nose. It's runny.

Me: What about your throat? Does it still hurt?

Lucas: No Mommy, all better.

Me: Well mine still hurts a little. I don't feel so good.

Lucas: I know, a doctor would make you feel all better!

Me: Oh really?

Lucas: Guess what, I'm a doctor! (gives me a kiss on the cheek) Now you all better.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

If that didn't work, I don't know what will. That is so precious.

Liz said...

So cute! Don't you wish you could bottle those moments so during those "other times" you can go to your bottle and open it up and make everything all better?

Unknown said...

way to cute!

Lini said...

Too sweet!