Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa's on The Phone

Tonight when I reached for my glass of water sitting on the end table in the living room, I was VERY surprised to find my cell phone almost completely covered water. I bet you can guess who might have put my pretty pink phone in the ice cold water.....

"Lucas WHY DID YOU PUT MY PHONE IN A GLASS OF WATER!!!"

"Because I did"

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! YOU BROKE MY PHONE!"

"I don't want to break your phone"

"WELL YOU DID!"

"I want to watch my cartoons"

"And I want my phone to NOT BE BROKEN! I guess we are both pretty disappointed. Now I won't be able to call Santa tonight and tell him if you were naughty or nice. Too bad, because he might not know if he should bring you presents or not. Oh well." (Obviously, I was trying to win the Mom of the Year Award at this point)

"Call Santa and tell him I've been good!"

"I can't... YOU BROKE MY PHONE!" (Lucas runs out of the room at this point and then quickly returns)

"Here is Daddy's phone. You can call Santa now and tell him that I've been REALLY good."

"Too bad Santa's number is only in Mommy's Phone"

A few minutes later I remembered that my friend Audrey had sent me a link to a website where you can request for Santa to call and remind your kid to not be naughty. Santa ended up calling Lucas tonight on Curt's phone (he must have known that mine was broken.) Too bad I don't know how to work the speakerphone on Curt's phone.

Lucas was very excited to talk to Santa . If you listen closely you can hear Lucas say, "I AM GOOD!" The call ended too soon for Lucas liking. At the end of the video he says, "Santa's not calling" and NOT "Santa's not coming."

2 comments:

Charity said...

Sooo cute! I just remembered this tonight too.. I was gonna do it tomorrow... I can't wait to see what Reagan will say to him.. She'll probably argue with the recording somehow!

Unknown said...

So I guess someone's getting a new cell phone for Christmas. Hopefully it's an awesome tricked out one!