Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Happy Hearts Day


This year Lucas addressed all of his Valentines by himself. I made the photo Valentines online and picked them up in our local Wal-mart store. I thought they came out cute.

The night before Valentine's Day I stayed up late baking Strawberry muffins. When Curtis, Samantha, Lucas and Caden woke up they were surprised to find breakfast already made.

Lucas was also surprised to find out that I had packed him a lunch, complete with a heart shaped ham and cheese sandwich. He also had carrots, apples, yogurt and a chocolate milk to wash it all down.

Before we left for school I took his picture in front of our heart tree.

The next day Caden helped me turn it into a shamrock tree.

No comments: