Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Thursday, July 21, 2005

41 Weeks and Training


My new friend Posted by Picasa

Well last night I ended up going to bed a LOT earlier then I normally do just in case I would have to be up giving birth or something. I was surprised when I feel asleep pretty easily about 10:30. Of course I got up to go to the bathroom every few hours and Curt who is usually a deep sleeper would wake up "are you ok?" and each time that I mumbled "just have to pee," and shuffled off to the bathroom I think he was a little disappointed.

Close to 5 AM I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep (which always happens when I go to sleep so "early") so I laid there listening to my Diskman. Sometime before Curt's alarm went off I must have fallen back to sleep because when I woke up the next time to pee he was gone. I went back to sleep and ignored the 3 times the phone rang starting at 7:30 AM (the first was from Curt's sister Angela, and the other two were from Curt).

I don't feel any different today. The only thing that changes today then any other day I have been pregnant is I have to spend my day doing pelvic rocks, sitting on the purple "Birthing" ball, and talking my baby that it is safe to come out and asking him to please turn around. (So he could start disobeying me before he is even born!)

I borrowed the ball from Lisa after Jill told me yesterday at my appointment to get my hands on one. When I stopped by to pick it up Colby was smiling at me... that was until he saw me carry his big purple ball out the door. He gave this evil look. That kid loves playing with balls. I can tell that whole birth ball thing is working at least to "open up my pelvis" because when I get up it feels like my legs have been pulled in opposite directions and there is definitely a sore feeling there.

My other plans for the day include going to walmart to walk around in the AC (which is also supposed to encourage labor and get the baby in a better position) and going to Food Lion to return two packs of moldy cheese. I've never returned anything to a grocery store before so I'm not sure how that works.

1 comment:

TednLisa said...

What wrong with Eating Moldy cheese. Ted eats the blue kind all the time. (Personally I think it is gross)

Well I hope you are having fun doing your rocking and walking. LOL