Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Since nothing else is going on....













Curt today at his chiropractor. First they put these little pads on that give him tiny electric shocks on his back. Then the Dr comes in and jumps on his back. (which is pretty funny) then they put ice on his back and it is all over. After that we head to the car and get in dumb fights because I am cranky. By the time I am home I am usually laughing.

Today while he was on the table he said "let's alligator thumb wrestle." when I asked him what he was talking about he said "you know one, two, three, four, alligator thumb war." This had me laughing like crazy because I know we may disagree about PB&J but I KNOW it is supposed to be "One, Two, Three, Four, I DECLARE THUMB WAR"

****

I thought I would rave about the place Brandi suggested for lunch today. We went to Queeny's to go go and it was REALLY good. I think it is the place I will take people when they come to visit from out of town or when friends want to get together downtown for lunch. It was easy to find, actually has parking, and the food was really good.

I also had great company! I'm so glad I got to hang out with Lila Jane and her nanny, Brandi. It was fun. However, it was really strange to watch Brandi taking care of a baby. It was like "wow that's what I'll be doing soon."

2 comments:

Liz said...

you guys crack Jim and I up. That is too funny!

Anonymous said...

Queenys sounds great.