Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Thank God for the Nursing Nazi!

Flowers from Lucas' Great Grandma Moore in California

Yesterday was a pretty low day. I just could not stop crying for the life of me and I didn't have a reason. I would just burst into tears no matter what. Lucky for me I had a few people call me and encourage me which really helped. Then my mom offered to come spend the night and I took her up on it.

I'm so glad she did because since last night with her help I have been able to nurse Lucas without having to pump! It was really hard at first and sometimes it still isn't easy but every time it gets better and it is a whole lot easier then pumping for 30 minutes and then feeding him!

I just wanted to let everyone know what was going on. Things are tough but I am hanging in there. I know it can only get easier. We're both getting used to each other still. Curt is still great but he goes to bed at 10 because of work. I wish he would have gotten to spend his week vacation at home adjusting with us but we spent it in the hospital. Things should get easier now though. Tomorrow is Friday so Curt will be home for the weekend and the whole nursing thing is a big relief.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. I'm glad your mom stayed over.

Anonymous said...

Call us anytime. Our phone is on.