Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I should start wearing my wedding ring again

Tonight coming home from dinner Lucas and I stopped to get gas. As I was pumping there was a across from me also filling up his vehicle. In this really cool accent he asked "Are you from Savannah?" I thought he was going to ask me for directions so I told him I was. Then he said "You are just so beautiful, do you have a boyfriend?" I quickly told him I was married and explained I wasn't wearing my ring because I was scared I would scratch my baby with it. Then he said "I'm so sorry I bothered you"

I told him that no it was fine, I had a 8 week old baby and he made my day! I felt so pumped up as I drove away. When I got home Curt asked me why I was so happy. When I told him what happened he couldn't understand how he can tell me all the time how beautiful I am and I don't believe him, but a stranger does and I am giddy (my word not his). Of course I tell him he is my husband and he has to say that and he tells me he doesn't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had something to make you GIDDY today.