Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I wonder if he will be left handed


Lucas can't play without Jadie wanting to be right there. Posted by Picasa

Tonight Lucas and I were playing on the floor while we watched The Biggest Loser. He was laughing and cooing laying on his Tummy with his head held high holding himself up with this forearms. All of a sudden he starts to move his left arm around and he rolled over on his left side and ended up on his back (The left side is also the side he likes to sleep on.) He obviously scared himself because he looked at me like "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME WOMAN? HOW DID I END UP ON MY BACK!?!" and then he started to cry. I couldn't help but laugh and sit him back on his tummy to see if he would do it again. He almost did it a couple times but when he started to tip over more to the left he would right himself. Jadie and I were the only ones that saw him roll over but Jadie didn't care. She was too busy trying to lick up any baby drool she could find on the blanket.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Lucas!!!!