Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Lucas wants a laptop for Christmas


Tonight when I had to pee Curt picked up Lucas from my lap where I had been trying to burp him so I could run off to the bathroom. When I returned I heard quick typing. I was impressed that Curt could type so fast and balance a baby on his lap... only Curt wasn't typing. Once Lucas found the keyboard he was in heaven. I think he gets the same satisfaction from the clicking of each little key as I do when I am posting an entry. So if you ever get a strange email or instant message you now know who it will be from.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From the title of the post I thought you were going to say that his dad was helping him with his Christmas list and put Laptop on their. I was looking at them tonight at Best Buy. I guess I could put Laptop on my list too. Amongst tons of other things. Funny thing is I could care less about those things this year. Maybe I'm finally growing up.

Love,My old shoes