Our Timelines

Daisypath Lilypie Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Maybe he'll be a pilot


Saturday we got Lucas' Lego Plane in the mail. (We got it free with the Pampers Points Program) and I forgot all about it until just a few minutes ago. He woke up about 11:30 PM to nurse and was in such a good mood afterwards I decided to let him play with his new toy for a few minutes. As I pulled it out of the box I thought he was going to be more interested it the box (which is normal) and for the first time he actually chose the toy over the box. The little guy comes out of the plane, the propeller turns, and the wheels roll.

This weekend I felt so relaxed. The fenugreek stuff is working and my milk supply is up.... I can tell because when I would give him formula after nursing him he would spit the formula up because he was too full. Friday, I called his pediatrician's office, and the nurse told me to stop offering him bottles each time I nurse him and to just try later on to offer him a bottle of formula all on its own. This works so much better! It is a lot easier to give him one or two bottles of formula a day then one after every time I nurse!

He is eating his 3 meals a day and our happy baby is EVEN happier and has EVEN more energy. Curt and I kept taking turns with him playing on the floor and we even did a little of Baby and Toddler Yoga (which is basically ways of bouncing him up and down and picking him up in the air and flying him all around... he LOVES it).

Oh for dinner tonight I made shredded BBQ chicken in our slow cooker and it was so easy and good! I'm becoming addicted to our crock pot. It is so easy to make dinner in the morning while Lucas is napping or playing and not have to worry about it the rest of the day.

2 comments:

TednLisa said...

Ahhh Ha my plot worked. Get recipe lady into the crockpot and then steal all of here recipes. Just kidding. I am so glad that you love your crockpot because now I can quit eating that chicken and dumplings recipe every week!

Anonymous said...

Well, Sure He'll be a Pilot.
But not "STARCH WING" Tandum Motor
Tandum Rotor! A big "LOH" Driver.

Proud Grandpa!

Thanks for the V'day card Lucas.